eSAX: Networking in Ottawa
eSAX Makes Networking Work!
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 (17:00 – 22:00)
What is a Pitchfest?
A pitchfest is where entrepreneurs provide a brief live presentation in front of a panel to potentially win resources that will aid their business. It’s similar to Dragon’s Den, however, the ‘panel’ will be your entrepreneur peers in attendance @eSAX.
– Have been in business less than 5 (five) years;
– Have generated less than $500,000 in revenue since inception;
– Be headquartered within 100 km of the National Capital Region.
* Note that eSAX reserves the right to short-list applications. Please be aware that it’s possible not all companies will proceed to pitch. In the event that a company is not selected, refunds will not be provided.
Will be awarded to the top 3 (three) applicants as judged by popular vote @eSAX.
The following is a list of some prizes, but note that additional ones will be added on an on-going basis:
– Ridout & Maybee LLP One (1) U.S. provisional patent application ($6000)
– Ottawa Business Journal Advertising ($1500)
– Accent Group Branding Products ($1000)
– TiECon Ottawa Conference x 2 tickets ($500)
– West Ottawa Board of Trade Annual Membership Discount ($300)
– Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast x 4 ($200)
– West Ottawa Board of Trade One Hour Mentoring Session with Sueling Ching
eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience) is an entrepreneur networking community and tradeshow for small business to create connections, gain knowledge and promote regional economic collaboration among Chambers of Commerce and community / business leaders. Events are held every 3 months (January, April, July and October); originally to coincide with the Ontario Self-Employment Benefits Program.
Event Photo Gallery: