Karine Bossé from Echo Audiology talks to Jarrod about how starting her business and clinic felt very natural. She threw herself in and never looked backed. Jarrod and Karin discuss about reaching-out to the community and the importance of being a specialist.
ABOUT Karine Bossé:
Born and raised in Orléans Ontario, Karine gained experience working in private audiology clinics in the Ottawa area, with most of those years spent in the Orléans community. When she was not practicing locally, Karine spent time working as a Managing Audiologist while living in New Zealand.
Karine is known best for her relaxed approach, her ability to simplify and relay information and for her understanding towards her patients. Other traits her patients enjoy are her easy-going personality and ability to crack a quick smile.
Education and Recognition
- 2008 – University of Ottawa Bachelor’s Degree with Majors in Psychology and Linguistics
- 2010 – University of Ottawa Master’s Degree of Health Sciences in Audiology
- 2010 – Recipient of Harmonize for Speech Professional Excellence in Clinic Award
Successful Completion of Clinical Certification Exams
- 2010 – Canada National Exam (SAC)
- 2016 – New Zealand National Exam (NZAS)
Proud Member of…
- CASLPO – College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- SAC – Speech-Language and Audiology Canada
- CAA – Canadian Academy of Audiology
eSAX was founded by entrepreneur and musician Jarrod Goldsmith. Jarrod is a Canadian small business community builder and is the embodiment of the small business spirit. He is one of Ottawa’s best known entrepreneurs and founded Sax Appeal (Canada’s Premier Saxophone Ensemble), Sax Appeal Productions (an agency for all live music needs around Ottawa, Gatineau and the surrounding area), eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience); Ottawa’s largest entrepreneur networking community for small business, eXclusive eXperience and hosts both Ask the Fedora (a YouTube video series on entrepreneur networking) and the eSAX Podcast series.
This podcast was produced by Barking Monkey Studio.